Monday, September 19, 2005

The Golden Snitch.



G'day.

After my weekends efforts in the garden (refer to Shelly's blog), I now refer to my gardening exploits as being similar to Quidditch. It does not matter how many goals you score, the winner of the game is the team who's Seeker grabs the Golden Snitch.


On the weekend, I grabbed my Golden Snitch.

I have finally beaten my nemesis, my arch rival, my Achilles heal.....Cookies has gone down. Although my garden is going to look a little like an Iraqi minefield until the plants establish themselves, unless he gets his licence he will never knock another one of my plants over again!!! Finally, our garden looks like its going to stay looking good for a while, the grass is starting to take over the yard again, and the spa is clean and ready for action. A few more eye catching additions, and your accommodation on the Gold Coast will be 5 star!!

Be on the lookout for ED over the coming weeks. He looks to be resuming about mid next week, probably in the country first, then back to the big leagues. I now have another share in a horse (with my Dad). He doesn't have a name yet (probably will next week) but he is looking the goods and is a real chance at Magic Millions level next year. I'll post a picture and his name when I receive them next week.

I finally got my name in the paper. I have made an effort in each place that I have lived to be mentioned in the paper in one way or another. The Gold Coast Bulletin publishes the weekends golf results every Monday, and even though I played shocking, I managed to hit one good shot on the 7th (Par 3) and got nearest-the-pin for B Grade. So as well as winning 2 golf balls, I also rate a mention in this fine piece of print media!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. grande ocean marriott timeshare resale 73 sofas parts jeep buy tramadol